Langsung ke konten utama

Daily Activity 26

 Assalamualaikum

          Hello everyone back on my blog today, after two days I was absent because of illness and had to be treated in hospital for two days. Today, I will do my second trial. The first thing I did was smooth out the dried moringa leaves that I have and then I filter them. After that I made sponge cake by adding Moringa leaf powder. The process was the same as in my first trial.
          For some things I have to do is pay attention to the process and the amount of material that I use. In this second trial I failed because the process took me too long so that the dough I had went down. In the bake sponge cake process that I have, it doesn't expand and the results fail.
         On this day I did not give an assessment of my work, so in writing my resume only explained things related to Moringa leaves and the process. I immediately wrote this resume because it was urgent because I had to gather it the next day.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How To Make cookies

Utensi and equipment 15

1. Moulding Fungsi : mencetak adonan Material : stainless steel cleaning : air bersih 2. Strainner flour Fungsi : mengayak tepung Material : stainless steel Cleaning : Air bersih 3. mixer Fungsi : untuk mencampurkan adonan Material : plastik cleaning : napkin basah