Langsung ke konten utama

Daily Actitivty 12


         The last day of practice by making the same croissants and terlet. Today I continue to make croissants whose dough I made earlier. To make croissants this time I used a doughsheter from the first crease to the formation . I see the difference between using a machine and a rolling pin, in making croissants we use a rolling pin as a result of croissant juice depending on how we meroll whether the fat is even or broken and when using the machine to eat the fat can be even and we can get better results.
Today I made a tarlet with my own recipe, for the process of making we mix butter and sugar until smooth then enter the dry ingredients then mix until mixed evenly then we print using the desired mold and then bake for 15 minutes but my tarlet has a thickness so I made it back and finally as desired.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How To Make cookies

Utensi and equipment 15

1. Moulding Fungsi : mencetak adonan Material : stainless steel cleaning : air bersih 2. Strainner flour Fungsi : mengayak tepung Material : stainless steel Cleaning : Air bersih 3. mixer Fungsi : untuk mencampurkan adonan Material : plastik cleaning : napkin basah